woensdag 21 juli 2010


Hi, here I'm! Well actually I would do my paper round , but rather that I'm sitting at the computer with a twilight book. But I save money up for a laptop ( I don't know how its called in English >.<). But it takes so long, and if I do have my computer, I can make movies for this blog. ( And even better, I will no longer be kicked from the computer by my sister. Finally justice!) My birthday is coming ( 7 October) so that will help.

But I have a question for you guys! What do you want me to write about? Write it by the reactions, and maybe your comment will be chosen! And I have also an idea, every day I will (try to) post a photo of something. The first photo is : me and my sister ( with sunglasses >.<)

Hé, the bell rings. Wait a second. ... Hey, it's my package from scouting! ( I know what you think:"scouting ieuw" but it's more having fun with your friends.) Next week I'm going on camp for a week, that means a week none posts. After that a week posts, and then a whole month nothing. I'm going on vacation (we have summer vacation)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten